Product Description :
Considered to be one of Nature's most perfect and ubiquitous designs, the egg has been called "divine geometry" in nearly every ancient civilization and through to modern times. This shape resonates with the current evolution of our planetary consciousness, and brings a sense of unity, warmth and the birth of new life. It represents the energy of life which liberates and stimulates movement.
The mat is covered with a texture of blue water waves combined with a spiral graphic print on the blue side of the mat and a Flower of Life embossed pattern on the purple side of the mat.
- 7.0 lbs in weight; 70" long x 37.5" wide x 1/4" thick
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- Innovative in its dimensions, composition and design
- The mat material and proprietary construction provide exceptional resilience, "compression set resistance" and cushioning at 5mm thick
- Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
- High density material for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface
- Significantly wider than rectangular mats.
- Helps the practitioner stay on the mat during asana
- Closed-cell surface on top to keep out moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria
- Material is specially treated to avoid stinky rubber smell
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
- Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
- The mat's exceptional durability allows it to last for years, even with daily use
- Plant-based material requires less energy to process, which means the mat has a lower carbon footprint than normal yoga mats
- Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing